||Alana Sinclair, Manager
||To take reportage photographs at key events particularly Open Eco Homes open days
||Agreed in advance for travel/lunch/materials
||Various around Cambridge (mostly central)
|Days and hours:
||Our events usually happen in the evening between around 7pm – 9pm or in the afternoon at the weekend.
|Duration (on-going or fixed period):
||20-30 hours per year
|Description of the Role:
- Take photographs at key CCF events. At least one day of Open Eco Homes, and 3-4 other events throughout the year.
- Select images for use and upload to CCF google docs after each event. These should be low res and high res versions for digital and print versions.
- Edit images when needed.
- To gain permissions to use photos from subjects (permission forms supplied).
- Keep an archive of permissions related to any photographs used.
|The benefits and/or difference the volunteers commitment will bring:
||Good photographs can make all the difference between success and failure, both in marketing events and also in creating change. We need a volunteer who can take inspiring photographs that will help people change their life.
|Skills and/or qualifications and experience required:
- Experience in using DSLR cameras, uploading and archiving photographs and permissions
- Good visual eye for taking inspiring active photos of people enjoying CCF events
- Good attention to detail
- Good with people
|Training required and support offered:
- CCF Volunteer Induction
- 1:1 training with office staff on using the systems, accessing the drives, and programmes we use
- Training in using WordPress if needed/wanted to write webpages
|Any additional notes or information: