Wonderful dish with a fresh green feel!
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portions: 4
- 2 bushes of coriander, washed
- 1 chilli (preferably green one), sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed and finely chopped.
- 1 pack of mushrooms, sliced.
- 2 brown onions (or 2 bushes of spring onions), chopped.
- 2 aubergines, sliced.
- 2 tins of coconut mik.
- Basmati rice (4 portions)
- Sunflower oil.
- Food processor
- Cook the rice according to the instructions.
- Fry the mushrooms till golden and set aside.
- Fry the aubergines till golden, then set aside.
- Roughly chop both of the bushes of coriander, and put it in the food processor.
- Slice the chilli in half and remove the chilli seeds (or not if you like it hot, hot, hot), add to the coriander.
- Add 1 tin of coconut milk and blitz it to a paste.
- Sweat the onions and the garlic till the aromas release.
- Add the mushrooms and aubergines.
- Add the coriander paste and bring to the boil, add more coconut milk to your liking and
- Flavour with salt. (maybe sneak in a vegetable stock cube)