Are you looking for office experience? Do you have a keen interest in environmental issues? Could you volunteer your time 3 mornings a week for 3 to 6 months?
You would be:
- Taking event bookings
- Taking phone and email enquiries
- Managing newsletter sign-ups
- Maintaining parts of our website (for which training would be given in WordPress)
- Doing occasional postering around the town
- Other sundry tasks as required
We are looking for someone:
- Reliable and committed
- With good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic IT skills (we can provide some training)
You would be working alongside the CCF Coordinator, our Volunteer and Events Organiser, plus our board of six Trustees.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 12th.